Warranty on our products is valid for 24 months. The first year of warranty is covered by the first installation and lighting-on done by an authorized Technician or by someone deemed competent by the factory. The second year of warranty is valid only if maintenance and seasonal cleaning are made, and documented by all product references or images.
In order to lodge a warranty claim you need to provide proof of purchase together with images or description of the fault.
Warranty will not apply in the following cases:
1) any defect or damage which is a result of repair, alteration or modification carried out without the written permission from the factory.
2) the use of parts not manufactured, sold or approved by the factory used in any replacement or repair.
3) the wood pellet heater is damaged as a direct result of incorrect installation or being used for a purpose for which it not designed, sold or otherwise not in accordance with any instructions for installation and use.
4) the wood pellet heater is damaged as a result of incorrect operation or when it was known to be defective.
5) when parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear were not replaced.
6) When fuel other than wood pellets (with a diameter of 6mm) have been used as source of fuel.
7) when the cause of a defect or damage is due to operator error.
8) whilst this warranty applies to the original owner, however subsequent owners will still have rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
9) if you are required to return the product to the factory or service agent, you must ensure it is cleaned, and free from debris or residues, securely packed and insured. The Company takes no responsibility for loss or damage of the product prior to being received by the Company or its service agents.
10) the Company warranty is not applicable to extended warranty programs offered by third parties.
Installation of our products is ruled by the UNI 10683 Regulation. This Regulation establishes check, installation, and maintenance requirements of equipment intended to the ambient heating and/or to warm sanitary water production and cooking, both by natural damper devices on smoke side, than by forced damper devices, having rated thermal power of ≤ 35 kW, feed by solid biofuels, as per UNI EN14691 Regulations series. This Regulation provides also that the installer deliver to the owner, as per applicable Rules:
- Use and maintenance manual of all the equipment;
- Picture or copy of the chimney plate.